Support for a growing market
As the call for green energy continues to rise, so do the opportunities for the development of new offshore energy sources like Wind, Wave and Hydrogen. Ternan Energy offers a range of solutions to support the continued growth in the subsea cable market and can assist with the improvement of the subsea infrastructure necessary to facilitate these developments.
- Interpretation of Geophysical, Geotechnical and Geospatial data for Desk-top and Geohazard Studies (e.g. slope stability, HDD engineering) for Offshore, nearshore and landfall cable projects.
- Scoping, design, specification and management of Site Investigations for subsea Interconnector and Offshore Windfarm projects.
- Trenching and cable route burial analyses (e.g. natural and anthropogenic risks) for Inter-array and Export Cable routes.
- Cable burial risk assessment (CBRA), Route Position Lists (RPL) and Route alignment charts.
- Technical Expert Witness role in dispute resolution.