As a Client Representative with Ternan Energy you are a key member of the team, contributing to our growth and driving the business forward.
The main responsibilities of the role are:
- Responsible for ensuring that all pre-project documentation is accurate and suitable prior to operations commencing.
- Aiding in the safe mobilisation and demobilisation from site and ensuring works are executed in accordance with any applicable permits/laws.
- Certifying all calibrations are completed within the specified timeframe and in line with contractual tolerances.
- Be responsible for the safe and efficient execution of the scope of works.
- Ensuring operations are completed to the highest HSE standards and compliance to applicable method statements.
- Daily updates to both COMPANY and Ternan onshore team regarding progress and any HSE related issues.
- QA/QC and issuing of data to the onshore team to provide real time updates allowing informed decisions and reducing downtime.
The minimum requirements for the role are:
- Degree qualified in the associated geoscience or environmental field.
- A minimum of 7 years offshore experience with previous client representative experience.
- A strong background in HSE and implementation in the offshore environment.
- Excellent communication skills and ability to work under pressure and often independently.
- A keen eye for detail and excellent document writing skills.
We are looking for exceptional people to join our team. You will:
- Share core values of integrity, hard work, honesty, curiosity and respect for others.
- Have a focus on HSE and technical excellence.
- Be a key team player but have the ability to work independently as required.
- Be an excellent communicator at all levels.
- Be able to adhere to deadlines and work in a high-pressure environment.
Apply now using the button, or email your resume and cover letter directly to: email@example.com