Anna joined the Ternan team as a Senior Geophysicist in October 2020. A marine geophysicist with over 20 years’ experience, mainly in the offshore survey industry, Anna has extensive expertise in the acquisition, processing, interpretation and integration of shallow geophysical and geotechnical data for marine engineering and infrastructure projects.
After graduating from the University of Western Brittany with a post-graduate degree in Marine Geophysics, Anna went on to attain an MSc in Marine Geotechnics from the University of Wales, Bangor. Following this, Anna went on to work as a Research Assistant in the Department of Earth Sciences at Cambridge University before joining Fugro in 2000, supporting clients across the Oil & Gas, Renewables and Offshore Cable sectors.
Anna is a member of the PESGB and EAGE and has taken an active role in the EAGE Local Chapter Aberdeen since its creation. She regularly attends events from other industry bodies such as The Hydrographic Society in Scotland and the Society for Underwater Technology (SUT).
Anna has a particular interest in Communication, Diversity & Inclusion, as well as the promotion of STEM subjects.
Although originally from France, Anna calls Aberdeen home and enjoys the great Scottish outdoors, from hills to coast. That said, she rarely says no to down time with a good book and a cup of tea.
- Highly experienced, bilingual, senior level geophysicist.
- Particular expertise in the collection, processing, interpretation and integration of geophysical, shallow geotechnical and environmental data for high resolution site surveys, debris clearance surveys, cable and pipeline route surveys, deep-water field development surveys and decommissioning surveys.
- Authoring desk top studies, building integrated ground models, reporting and presentation to clients for route planning and geohazard assessment.
- Proven track record managing, training and developing teams. Development of a competence management framework.
- Experience in the development and implementation of quality control and quality assurance procedures.