Lucy joined Ternan Energy at the start of 2020 having completed a MSc in Structural Geology and Geophysics at the University of Leeds and a BSc in Geology-Petroleum Geology at the University of Aberdeen. Since then she has gained experience in data review and analysis for site investigation for horizontal directional drilling, offshore wind farms and cable routing.
She is skilled at using GIS to aid in developing geological and geohazard risk profile maps, carrying out data gap analysis and survey specifications for offshore wind farms and rig emplacement site investigations.
Lucy is a fellow of the Geological Society of London and regularly attends local meetings of the Aberdeen Geological Society. She spends her free time attending Scottish Country Dance classes, social dances and competitions.
- Desk top studies, data review, data management and report writing.
- Competent with GIS software packages – data processing and manipulation and data presentation.
- Interpretation and review of client supplied data sets in support of ground model development.
- Experience of integrating seismic data sets for site investigation.
- Knowledge of various seismic interpretation software packages.